donderdag 2 juli 2009

Warm. Very warm today. Not much gardening/Weeding.nl activity after 2.30 pm. Had an early start to the day too! It is the type of weather to relax, look around, see what's what. What seeds should I gather so I can create next years garden ideas?( Feels a lot cooler to sleep in the kitchen with the door open than upatairs in the bedroom!)
I have seeds from this plant. Euphorbia(Wolfsmilk).
Will be giving it a try in the garden!
What an inviting place to sit! Wouldn't want to sit here too long without a cushion! Makes a nice ornament in an English garden though. Under the big Oak tree next to the babbling brook with the sent of Honeysuckle in the air, a row of Hollyhocks of mixed colours, Climatis with flowers the size of saucers, Echinacea, Womans Mantle, and climbing Roses rambling through the old dead wood of a Maple tree.! Wait! This sit set is on sale! Spotted at www.debeeldentuin.nl in Garderen! Where to put it?

1 opmerking:

  1. Well, are you ready for a lot of work tomorrow?
    I had a very busy and loooooooong week, so this is my plan;...
    I will sit in the garden and give directions and sugestions oke????
    You don't have to worry about where to put that english style bistro.
    I'ts gona be MINE... as soon as I can get there ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen