zaterdag 8 augustus 2009

What a week it has been! Very warm! 30C yesterday. Started early so I could finish before noon. Earlier this week I was "Jo's mowing", not Weeding.nl. One family has a gas powered lawn mower! So I did their lawn and that of their mother's who lives just around the corner. The smell of freshly cut grass and the noise of a gas engine brings back memories of the farm and all that goes with it! To continue with that theme I took care of two rabbits for a few days and now for 10 days I am looking after a pig! No, not at my home. Bikkel, that's her name, is too big for the trailer for my bike. She lives in Baarn, in the City! She is a pet!
In the backyard there is room enough for a pig,
veg patch, pond and a hidden sitting area!
What a cozy corner of the garden!
Light the candles, pour the wine!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten