maandag 11 januari 2010

Did a few rows of cross stitch today. Took a few hours! Counting, recounting, colours that are almost the same, undoing a knot or two and getting back into the swing of things, especially my eyes! This in combination with clearing the sidewalk of snow makes for a pleasant day at home!
Remember this? Warm days! Plants! Hosta's! Green and more green! It stays in the ground, under a layer of snow, waiting for the Spring thaw! No word yet as to when that will be!
I wonder about the Hosta's in pots.

1 opmerking:

  1. Just bought fresh yellow roses, to feel my house is ready for spring. It's gona stay with the feeling for now I guess.
    But at the end of the day we have more time to walk in the woods with daylite.
    So rover and I enjoyed the (cold, cold) walk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen