zondag 28 februari 2010

You've got to hear this!
There was a Handwork Fair in Zwolle today!
So, on a stormy Sunday, 4 women in an empty car went with
"to buy or not to buy"in there heads , to check it out!
A bit of everything there to do with quilting, emboidery,
sewing, knitting, felt making and creative handwork ideas!
Floral Reign
"The book 'Bella Bella' (full with Italian floor tiles) inspired me
to make this quilt. I used the "Hoffman" fabric range.
I have to find that book!
There was a lot to see and photograph!
Love the fabrics in this quilt!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Joanne! Love seeing your pictures as I did not take a single one. I think I was too busy buying all those things that I was not buying...lol. Thank you for the card in the mail today. I had a lot of fun. Glad you like your fob.

    Groetjes uit Amersfoort ~
    Heidi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen