vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Did you know that if you Google "Tea cup Tuesday" there are blogs full of photo's and websites with beautiful teacups! Teacup Tuesday is a fun idea! http://www.roses-and-teacups.com/ is also a fun stop on the web if you want to see more tea sets! Today isn't Tuesday but I thought I would get out the "Tea" things today and set the table!
This rainy afternoon found me polishing the silver!
Not a bad thing to do considering the weather in the world!
Insiration came to me!
I have seen long rectangular white plates being used on tv cooking shows and in stores. They look very tempting but I didn't know what I could do with them. So, I didn't buy them. The idea of serving a main dish on them doesn't appeal to me. Maybe it's all those years on the farm and looking after animals that gives me the idea that it is more of a trough that is set in front of you! But wait! Now that I have come up with an idea to use the rectangular plates in combination with amuse spoons, shells, small floral plates and "tea" forks and spoons I'll be going shopping soon!
Earlier this week, with thoughts of summer,
I chose Agapanthus at the Action!
These will be perfect in the Mexican garden!
A nice find at the "Kringloop"!
Lizzard CD holder will be a growing green lizzard
crawling through the Mexican garden too!



1 opmerking:

  1. So when is the tea party? before or after my parents vacation in Spain? Looks nice your table setting

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen