dinsdag 8 februari 2011

If there's a job which you dislike,
A job you have to do,
The longer you put off that job
The more it bothers you.
But oh, how very glad you are,
How brightly shines the sun,
When you can say, One happy day-
"That wretched job is done!"
I bought a few remnants at the fabric market in Utrecht as one does! I couldn't resist the colours, choice and price, as one does at the Utrecht fabric market! They were all destined to be table cloths for the summer of 2010. Summer came and went and there they stayed, in a pile to be sewn. I think what put me off was their polyester content and the angle at which they had been cut! They ended up on the "to do" list for this winter 2010/2011 ! This morning that job has been completed! That's the last thing on my "Winter To Do's" list! The quilt "Joanne's House" is hanging and the table cloths are ready for the summer! And with the weather that we had today there was even time to work in the garden!

1 opmerking:

  1. send me your email would love to chat Cdn/NL stuff, been there done it twice now! Lee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen