vrijdag 5 juni 2009

Nothing like coming home after a hard day at the office and puttering around in ones own garden! What a way to work out those stiff aching muscles! There is a lot to see in the garden. Take a few photo's, use Picassa, put them on my blog and then get ready to enjoy BBC's Gardener's World at 9
Art? What do you get when you leave candles behind glass?
This is the result after many weeks of sunshine!
It was so warm and the days dry that I thought it would be nice to make a bird bath using a big "plant pot under setter" and a big brick in the middle. I haven't seen any clues that the black birds have discovered the bath.
The weather forcast for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday is rain. We sure do need some of that liquid sunshine. Luckily the weeds still do grow without it! Has been a great few months for Weeding.nl. Since it will rain I thought it would be a good idea to prepair the garden for water! The front and back lawns have been mowed and bare patches reseeded with grass seed, the planting thinned out and weeded, these Cosmos flower seeds have been sown....
....in the middle of a circle of .....?......
I can't think of the name right now.
I'll get back to you when I do!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten