maandag 3 mei 2010

When was I last working in the garden?
Saturday? Now this!
No gardening today!
But I did read a funny story:
A fellow died one day and was waiting in a long line for judgement. As he stood there, he noticed that some souls were allowed to march right through the gates of heaven but others were led over to Satan who threw them into a firepit.
Every so often, instead of hurling a poor soul into the fire, Satan would toss the soul to one side in a pile. After watching this several times, the fellow's curiosity got the better of him, and he strolled over and tapped Satan on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, Prince of Darkness," he said. "I'm waiting in line for judgement, but I couldn't help wondering why are you tossing those people aside instead of flinging them into the fires of Hell with the others?" "Ah," Satan said with a grin. "They're from Vancouver, they're too wet to burn!"


1 opmerking:

  1. Hahahahaha, funny story!
    I'm to wet to burn too, walked with Rover 3 times today in the rain,rain,rain.
    And about one flower Wednesday, I will blog about that later.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen