donderdag 1 juli 2010

A very early start to the day at the allotment! The allotment club/association checks the site regularly to see how all the plots are doing. Last month I received a letter stating that my plot is not being well looked after. Don't worry, I'm not the only one! Peter says he had a pile of letters to deliver! So that was taken care of and then got busy with other things of course! Then yesterday the second arrived. The next "site check" is on Tuesday the 13th of July. There is still enough time !
I have to say though, that with all this warm weather things are looking good! Yes, the weeds are growing but so are the Pumkins! I haven't been there for a few weeks to hoe and water. The plot that I use hasn't been used in years, so for the first season I'm quite impressed!.
Another two segments have been weeded and the next project can begin!
I received a few stepping stones from a fellow gardener up the path!
Looking forward to the sweet corn!
Spotted in a different garden in Baarn!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten