vrijdag 27 maart 2009

Chickens. Wouldn't it be nice to have a few running around the backyard. They are so enjoyable to watch as they scratch the ground. To collect fresh eggs most mornings and start the day off right with an English breakfast, complete with mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and toast! Yummy! I wonder if chickens eat slugs and would leave the Hosta's alone? If a cat entered the yard, what would happen? Do chickens and Blackbirds communicate? Being down wind from a chicken farm on a summer's day is not the nicest experience. What would the average backyard bunch smell like? Well, I won't be finding these things out nor will I be eating "yard"fresh eggs daily. I will stick to my bowl of oats while watching the Blackbirds look for food to feed their young!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten