zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Good Morning! It's just after 7:30 am, warm and overcast. Warm, I mean around 10C! Door and windows are open. DST(daylight Saving Time) was on March 8 in Canada, starts March 29 here and on April 5 in Mexico. So soon, in old money, the time will be 8:30 and the evenings will be lighter longer! Hibernation is over and a lot of Dutch people will be heading out into their gardens and visiting the Garden Centre's today. I was having fun in our garden yesterday changing the plant lay-out once again. The bycicle trailer sure is handy! I picked up two huge containers yesterday and today I will take the fencing that is no longer needed to Buitenzorg. Coffee is ready.

1 opmerking:

  1. Well, if you have some coffee tomorrow, I will come over.
    Today I have to do a lot of jobs, like looking for a new kitchen, cleaning my house, do something on my study, take rover for a walk (or 2)
    But visit my blog, and you will see one picture of my new home, the backyard I will show you tomorrow...
    I could use some volunteers.!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen