zaterdag 26 september 2009

Saturday! Off to the allotments for 8 am!
"All gardeners live in beautiful places
because they make them so!"
"What a man needs in gardening is
a cast-iron back,with a hinge in it."
-Charles Dudley Warner, 1871
My Summer in aGarden
There was music coming from an event down the road,
the weather was sunny and warming,
a good day to work in the garden.
The music? There was a flea market/junk sale at the outdoor ice rink building! Just had to check it out! I bought this, a candle holder in the form of a tree. I think I'll turn it into a big flower-Christmas arrangement by putting oasis in the glass holders. Then using Holly, Ivy, evergreen, silver balls, long thin candles and other nature materials I'll create something unique!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten