zondag 6 september 2009

What a twist to a Sunday. I called, after 12 pm., the contact person from the allotments to ask about the possibility of getting one. "There are none available but there was time today at 4:30 to have a tour and get some information." Well that's a start! After walking and chatting there were two options! One is available if I want to start immediately or I would have to wait until January if I wanted a small one.
This one is 120 square meters!
Can start immediately!
At the end there is a ditch that runs the length of the complex
Looking back up over the allotment,from the ditch, to the top. I said I would thik about it. I had no idea this would happen so quickly! I left with packets of veg seeds, seedguide, and head full of ideas.I'll definately drop by tomorrow after work to sign on!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW!!!! do you take the BIG lot?? How small is the small one??
    The big one is a challenge, but can you grow anything you like there? veggies, fruits, flowers to make bouquets? But maybe you can make it to profit and sell all the veggies to the local healthstores...
    Saskia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Joanne,
    We hadn't checked your blog for a while and suddenly found out today that you've got yourself a real "volkstuintje" - well done! We wish you a lot of fun with it and successful growing & harvesting of lots of yummy stuff!
    Micky & Menno

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen